Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am not usually a very crafty mom but this weekend I made up for it! I let the kids pick out Valentines to make along with Valentine boxes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out!!!


This is Gavin's awesome box and Alien Valentine. He said that he hoped the scary box would keep the girls from kissing him! He cracks me up!!!



Madeline made her own Owl Valentine's as she's in love with the Guardians of Ga'Hoole book series right now. My favorite thing about these is that I purchased the paper about seven years ago when I "scrapbooked" a lot and it's been sitting in the basement all this time! Hooray for finding a use for it!



Madeline opted for a more traditional and girlie Valentine box but did a great job on it!





They had a great time making their valentine's and boxes and hopefully I'll forget how much time it took before next year rolls around so that I'll do it again!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: